27 Apr Security Engineer
Emanate Technology is working with a Canberra based IT Consulting firm which offers a unique approach to consulting offering cloud readiness, strategy, and adoption services and public or hybrid IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions.
Specialised Services include consulting across cloud, Infrastructure automation / orchestration, networking solutions including the design and build of secure gateway environments to Data centre traffic management solutions and load balancing solutions.
Formed in 2016 with its Founding partners drawing on years of experience working with Federal Government clients this organisation boasts an enviable reputation for promoting from within. The organisation strongly believes in supporting staff through certification pathways and even has an in-house Lab to support upskilling across new technologies.
This represents an exciting time for the business on the back of continued growth and with a recent award for the top performing Zscaler partner in the public sector across ANZ.
Multiple positions from a Microsoft/Cloud focused Security Engineer to a IDAM/PAM focused Security Engineer.
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizens and be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance
Skills and Experience:
- Identify security requirements using a variety of methods including risk and business impact assessments.
- Experience in the use of network security devices, SIEM systems, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems in an operational environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues relating to information security controls.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux (desirable) and able to perform support.
- Knowledge of Essential Eight Maturity Model.
- Knowledge of applying frameworks such as ISM, DSPF and PSPF.
- Experience in preparing security accreditation documentation.
- Experience in applying a risk management-based framework to cyber threats;
- Working knowledge in cybersecurity principles such as hardening standards.
- Knowledge of cyber security tools such as proxies, sandboxes, mail gateways, and end point security;
- (Desirable) A Cybersecurity qualification, such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SSCP, (ISC)² or equivalent background knowledge.
- (Desirable but not required) knowledge of any one or more of security related tools like: Splunk, McAfee ePO, Tenable.SC, Cisco ASAs, Bluecoat ProxySG, Forescout, Elastic, Fortinet, or Carbon Black/Tanium.
- This organisation boasts an enviable reputation for promoting from within.
- Supportive environment where staff are treated as adults.
- Certification pathways encouraged and supported financially – staff are given time to work through respective certifications.
- An in-house Lab to support upskilling across new technologies.
- Work within the Federal and State government space to make a difference to the Australian society.
- Deliver new, interesting and challenging security projects and uplifts.
- Work with a company devoted to helping people get what they want from their career.
- Partner with great people internally and externally
- Attractive salary package
- Work From Home (WFH) and flexibility to manage your schedule.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this advert and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.
0476 806 232