26 Apr Sharepoint/M365 Developers
Emanate Technology is partnering with a leading ICT consultancy founded locally in Canberra, working with multiple clients across Federal and State Government, delivering within multiple disciplines including Managed Services, Security Services, Cloud/Platform transformations and above the line project services.
Currently engaging two different Departments withing Federal Government, this Canberra consultancy is need of two Sharepoint/M365 Development Specialists to assist in the support of establishing capacity for M365 deployments as emerging capabilities aswell as consulting across the Sharepoint tech stack. This role would give the successful Sharepoint/M365 Developer to work across multiple high profile Government clients and projects, consulting on the capacity for M365, SharePoint portal management, Sharepoint applications development and migrating these applications and data to Sharepoint online. This role would require the developers to have great communication and consulting skills, need the ability to provide expert insight to M365 components for employee engagement, collaboration and insights on the sharepoint platform for customer value.
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity, Competitive Salaries on Offer
- Canberra based role, Hybrid working available
- Australian Citizenship minimum, AGSVA clearance highly desirable
To be successful in this position, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Demonstrated experience as a Sharepoint Developer
- Experience running a migration from Sharepoint on-premise to Sharepoint Online using 3rd party migration tools
- Experience configuring Sharepoint online search
- Background working across multi-discplinary teams
- Experience with PowerShell, Azure, Power Automation, Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in Sharepoint portal solutions
- Extensive background with M365, implementing, migrating and consulting on the capacity of M365 to clients
If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like further information, please click APPLY with your latest CV and our relevant consultant Morgan will get in touch as soon as possible.