21 Apr Full Stack .NET Developers
Emanate Technology is partnering with a rapidly growing National ICT consultancy to support them in the search for a React/NodeJS Developer to assist in the delivery of large scale systems of their clients. If you are an ambitious developer that is always interested in working with the latest technologies, focuses on performance, stabiliy and cloud portability and continuously looking to deliver high quality code, then this company could be for you.
Key Features to the role:
- 6-month contract with possible extensions
- Ability to work full remote, Headquarters in Sydney
- Permant Residence minimum are ideal, VISA’s will be considered depending on experience
- Preference for 600-800 per day contracting rate
Responsbilities in this role:
- Develop and maintain high-quality frontend code using modern web technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with designers to translate design concepts into functional and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Optimize application performance and scalability for a variety of devices and screen sizes.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to our development process to ensure code quality and maintainability.
The ideal candidate
Our client is looking for skilled developers that can work both independantly and within a multidisciplinary team when needed to. They are looking for developers who love to solve problems and identify risks, with an ability to be dynamics and resilient to changes, a willingness to build professtional relationships and have excellent communication skills to be able to provide business with technical oversite aswell as work transparently with team members.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven development experience in a full-time capacity in a medium to large organisation using technologies and approaches listed below.
- Proficient in writing testable code using Jest or similar frameworks.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS frameworks like Tailwind or similar.
- Experience working with microservice architectures.
- Experience working within a NodeJS environment.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies, (AWS preferred)
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please click APPLY with your latest CV and our relevant consulant Morgan will get in touch as soon as possible.