19 Apr Project Manager
- QLD State Government Department
- 12 month contract + extension
- Prince2 Environment | Software Dev Projects
About the Organisation
Our client is a QLD State Government Department focused on moving and connecting people, places, goods and services.
About the Role
Joining a large program of work, and based on the Northside of Brisbane, you will undertake the successful delivery of multiple projects Start-Up through to Closing within a PRINCE2 environment. The key measures of success for this role are delivery of projects and work packages to the agreed Scope, Schedule, Quality and Budget baselines.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce required project documentation within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
- Timely and accurate reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects in a complex agile environment.
- Prince 2 Practitioner Qualified
- Experience in software development projects
- Experience with Microsoft Project highly regarded
- Hybrid WFH
- Onsite Parking
- Long-term 12 month contract with 2x 12 month extensions
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com