18 Apr Software Developer
We are looking for a talented developer to join a global business working on a high-profile government project. You will have impact and purpose working to modernise platforms and systems that will transform legislative, technology, business processes and organisational change.
The success of this project will be determined by the ability for the project team to work efficiently and effectively with Government team. The team are working on a proprietary system in agile project teams to deliver quality product installations.
What you’ll need to bring
- Experience working within an Agile framework with a team of business analysts, testers and developers
- Understanding of programming languages (Java, Groovy, C#, or PHP)
- Familiarity with web service implementations (Rest or SOAP)
- Knowledge of application servers or containers (JBoss, Websphere, Jetty, Tomcat or IIS).
- Experience with all aspects of the SDLC including source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration/delivery concepts and defect tracking software (JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla).
- Good working knowledge of one of of the following Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server and solid SQL skills
- You’ll be a fast learner with strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- You will love what you do and take pride in ensuring the quality of your work and an exceptional attention to detail drive all that you do.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate innovative and outside the box thinking as well as provide suggestions and improvements in line with modern user experience parameters.
Important to know
- Our client runs a hybrid working environment, you must be located in Queensland with ability to come into the Brisbane office a couple of times per week.
- This role may require federal government security clearance and as such we are only able to accept applications from candidates with Australian Citizenship.
For a confidential discussion, or for more information please contact Amy Watson on 0405 965 866 or email@example.com.