17 Apr IT Service Support Engineer
IT Support Officer
- Make a difference supporting people and customers – no two days are the same!
- Great office perks! Relaxed culture, free on-site parking, café and gym
- Flexible on-site working hours + some after-hours/on-call (as required)
- $70,000 – $80,000pa +Superannuation
Emanate Technology are looking for an experienced IT Support Officerto join a high performing and growing customer service focussed team. The role offers a diverse and challenging work environment where you will engage with stakeholders and customers with IT requests whilst also assisting internal staff upskill their digital capability.
- Record requests and supporting information and documentation in the internal ITSM platform.
- Install and deploy approved business solutions and software.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve connectivity problems by analysing protocols.
- Manage user accounts including creation, deactivation, resetting passwords and help with login issues.
- Troubleshoot and provide support for desktop and laptop hardware, software, and operating system problems as well as printers, surface hubs and handset support.
- Assist with network monitoring and troubleshooting as well as setting up VPN client.
- Commission new hardware requests, including setup and configuration.
- Escalate unresolved issues to internal Technology team members or third parties whilst monitoring incidents till completion and closure.
- Provide field services support to all sites.
- Perform packaging of applications.
What experience you’ll need
- A passion for customer service and technology with exceptional communication skills.
- Experience in understanding and applying Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices
- Strong technical support skills in a wide range of ICT disciplines (devices, applications, technologies, systems).
- IT Networking skills and knowledge (Network+ related qualifications).
- High level of understanding of Cyber Security best practices.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work independently.
- Able to work on a rotating roster, including after-hours “on call” and weekends.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Curious and keen to learn new skills and technologies.
For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Amy Watson on 0405 965 866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.