06 Apr Talent Consultant
Emanate Technology opened doors seven years ago and now has growing teams in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. As a business, we’re exceeding our growth targets and we haven’t even scratched the surface. We have been able to do well by being completely quality driven and by each consultant focusing on one of our six core specialist technical verticals.
We don’t cut corners with any step of the recruitment process and even though this can take a little more time to present great candidates to our clients, the long-term benefits of building trust and loyalty through this method has been a big reason for the success and growth we’ve had so far. If you don’t see the importance of things like meeting every candidate prior to submission, OR, thoroughly preparing your candidate prior to a client interview, then we’re probably not the agency for you.
We are currently looking for a talent consultant to join us and continue our growth. You will be focused on the recruitment of IT professionals, predominantly at the mid to senior level. You will be introduced to and work with many existing candidates, whilst always be looking left and right for further talent to meet the needs of our clients.
In return, we offer the following:
- A fun, flexible and trusting working environment
- State of the art cloud-based recruitment software meaning you don’t always need to be in the office to perform your role
- Highly attractive commission plan designed to reward high performance
- Extra leave entitlements – including family day, holi ‘birthday’ and increased leave for tenure
- Four and a half day working week for five day per week salary.
- Regular training and development sessions
- Access to all the online sourcing tools to stay ahead of the game
- Monthly & Quarterly incentives for high performers
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing IT recruitment business that has plans to continue to expand over the next few years. Some might say swapping industry or recruitment company is a risk, or others would say “what a great opportunity to build a real recruitment career and have a true belief in the services on offer”.
Please feel free to pop us your CV or give me, Heidi, a call on 0421 157 071 to find out what’s in store.