06 Apr Oracle Database Administrator
Are you a database administrator with a strong background in monitoring Oracle databases. Emanate has been engaged to source a database professional with the ability to refresh full Oracle databases, monitor space usage and apply database patches.
The preferred candidate will require an NV1 clearance.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Monitor space usage on databases and add additional space as required
- Monitor space usage of Oracle ASM on all servers and add disks when required
- Export and import schema objects from Prod databases to Non-Prod as required
- Refresh full Oracle databases from Prod database to Non-Prod as required (RMAN duplicate)
- Write and/or update shell scripts to perform required tasks against databases
- Write and/or update SQL scripts as required
- Apply database patches to servers on a quarterly basis and apply to each database using datapatch
- Monitor Oracle DataGuard instances for Prod databases and recreate standby databases if required
What is in it for you:
- Great working conditions, with flexible WFH arrangements
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Be a part of building and developing a new team within an established team
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!