03 Apr Service Desk Officer
- Queensland State Government Department
- 12-month initial contract
- Brisbane CBD + hybrid WFH
About the Organisation
Our client is an independent statutory authority with a large, scalable workforce. They believe in customers first and challenging the norm, as well as leading, empowering and trusting their people.
About the Role
Joining a welcoming team, and handling level 1/2 support, you will be responsible for:
- Resolve business-as-usual requests and incidents assigned to the ICT Service Desk. Tasks are managed based on defined SLAs and following ITIL processes.
- Provide face to face support to staff within the organisation.
- Support end user environments and supporting technology hardware:
- Windows 11
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc)
- Be knowledgeable and have practical experience in administration of:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Active Directory / Group Policy Objects
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Windows 10
- Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Intune, etc)
- Office 365 (SharePoint, Email, etc)
- Supporting technologies for cloud such as Firewall, Identity, etc
- Take part in various technology deployment projects to support continual improvement and election event activities.
- Investigate and implement new technology and ideas to innovate processes that support continual improvement.
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar role or hold relevant qualifications in IT. You will have excellent customer service skills and be a clear communicator.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- A social and supportive team culture
- Hands-on training and mentoring
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757.