31 Mar Automation Engineer
About the company:
Emanate Technology is partnering with a world renowned cloud computing and virtualization technology company that has a current requirement for experienced and proven Automation Professionals (vRA/vRO ideal, however good automation skills will also be highly regarded.
To be successful in this position you will need the following:
- vRA/vRO experience preferred but not essential
- Willingness to learn Aria Automation (previously vRA/vRO), container orchestration (Kubernetes as VMware Tanzu) and core virtualisation technologies
Excellent value adds to further assist learning:
- Enablement program for new resources
- Access to all of our client’s training catalogue free of charge
- Cost coverage for 3 x formal certification exams per year
- Buddies from senior existing colleagues as immediate points of assistance
- Reach back into the whole organisation (34000 employees) for deep technical assistance where required
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
To be considered for this role a current NV1 clearance is necessary due to the nature of the work and accompanying security requirements.