30 Mar Business Analyst
- Respected Higher Education Institution
- Inner North Brisbane + WFH
- Up to $95/hr + super
About the Organisation
Our client is QLD based higher education institution based in the inner northern suburbs of Brisbane. Hosting several faculties, with more than 50,000 students, they are transforming the learning experience.
About the Role
Joining a Microsoft Security Uplift project, our client has recently upgraded it’s Microsoft licence and now has a range of security capabilities that can now be implemented including multi-factor authentication, secure email gateway, single sign-on password recovery and web application firewall.
Reporting into the Project Manager, and working within a Prince2 environment, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate a range of business improvement ideas to ICT services
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Analyse and critically evaluate information from multiple sources and drive solution approaches in the light of competing stakeholder views and needs.
- Collaborate with technical specialists, service management stakeholders and relevant subject matter experts to map, document and establish business processes.
- Prepare specifications, business requirements documentation, process maps, activity reports, test plans, presentations and training structures as required.
To be Successful
To be successful in the role, you will have a solid understanding on BA fundamentals, previous experience in a Business Analyst position, and have an interest in learning cyber security principles.
- Flexible working arrangements – Hybrid working conditions
- Hands-on training and mentoring
- On-site parking
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org