29 Mar Database Administrator
Are you a database administrator with a strong background in complex SQL queries and migrating data between SQL servers? Emanate has been engaged to source a database professional with the ability to analyse and design enterprise-level databases from business requirements. The preferred candidate will require an NV1 clearance.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex data engineering solutions to acquire and prepare data.
- Creates and maintains data pipelines to connect data within and between data stores, applications, and organisations.
- Carries out complex data quality checking and remediation.
- A Salesforce background would be a bonus.
- Assist the data migration team with merging, cleansing, and validating of the SQL database data.
- Assist the data migration team with tool configuration to transform the SQL database data into an appropriate form to be ingested into Salesforce e.g. .csv.
What is in it for you:
- Great working conditions, with flexible WFH arrangements
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Be a part of building and developing a new team within an established government department.
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!