29 Mar Mid-Level DevOps Engineer
About The Company:
Emanate Technology is working with a true technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader to help secure talented and proven Mid-Level DevOps Engineers. Locally they are an agile business and growing fast, building an enviable reputation for innovation and delivery.
About The Role:
Are you a Mid-Level DevOps engineer who loves to solve complex problems? Do you want to work for a company that values your contribution and is passionate about making the world a safer, healthier and more efficient place?
- Permanent and contract opportunities available
- Flexible and remote working options
- Highly visible federal government client
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with expertise in agile software development, DevOps, data integration, release management, software management, sustainment and database administration to work on a project focused on developing the data processing platform that drives one of the most visited websites in Australia.
You will have real end-to-end experience in the delivery of a software development program. You will also have previous experience with and knowledge of:
- Software development toolchains.
- Technical domains including geospatial technologies, data management, automated build and deployments and cloud technologies
What you’ll need to bring:
- A love of all things software and a desire to solve interesting problems through coding
- Experience in integrating multi-technology platforms
- A strong level of familiarity with software development lifecycles
- A keen attention to detail and an ability to understand the big picture
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- A desire to tackle complex problems in a unique environment.
What’s in it for you?
Our client takes care of its employees! They offer flexible working practices, team building initiatives, learning and development opportunities, employee discounts, and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects.
If you are passionate about building software, solving engineering problems and leveraging innovative ideas and technologies, then we want to hear from you!
Please note, this role will require a federal government security clearance and as such we are only able to accept applications from candidates with Australian Citizenship and minimum BASELINE clearance.