28 Mar Software Engineer
Emanate Technology is currently working with a leading international ICT consulting business specialising in solving the toughest scientific, technology and engineering problems. This project is aimed at creating the data processing platform that powers one of Australia’s busiest websites. We are seeking highly motivated software developers with experience in agile environments, DevOps, data integration, release management, software management, sustainment, and database administration. Our client pride themselves on delivering modern and innovative solutions, encouraging all their employees to be ambitious and curious, bringing their own experiences and ideas to the table to achieve impactful change.
- Permanent and contract opportunities available
- Opportunity to join a high profile project
- Multiple positions within the program of work available
What you’ll need to bring
- Australian Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Demonstrable experience in Java, Python, Spring, NiFi, Ansible, PostgreSQL
- A passion for all things software and a drive to use code to tackle challenges
- Experience in integrating AWS platforms
- A strong level of familiarity with software development lifecycles
- A keen attention to detail and an ability to understand the big picture
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable
What’s in it for you?
Our client takes care of its employees! They offer flexible working practices, team building initiatives, learning and development opportunities, employee discounts, and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects.
If you are passionate about building software, solving engineering problems and leveraging innovative ideas and technologies, then we want to hear from you!
Please note, this role requires you to obtain a vetting security clearance and therefore we are only able to accept applications from candidates with Australian Citizenship.
For a confidential discussion, or for more information please contact Bel Fisher on 0425 161 890 or firstname.lastname@example.org