31 Mar Systems Engineer
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN COOMA, NSW
About the Company:
Our client is a dynamic, integrated energy business that has been providing on-demand, reliable energy to Australia for over 70 years. They own and operate a powerful combination of generation assets, including hydro, gas and diesel plants, and has recently contracted wind and solar energy. They also provide electricity and gas to about 1 million retail customers.
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated Systems Engineer to join the team at their offices located in Cooma.
Our client offers an excellent working environment with genuine long-term contracts.
About the Role:
- Using prior proven experience you will be responsible for both BAU and Project based support work.
- You will have experience working with Linux on-prem
- You will manage Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
- You will monitor the systems health and ensure all failures are root caused
- You will maintain quality documentation and processes around key infrastructure and services
- Prior experience working in a utilities based environment will be highly regarded.
Please note that this role is based in COOMA, NSW and at a minimum will need to physically attend the office 3 days per week.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
To be considered for this role Australian Citizenship is necessary.