27 Mar Data Engineer
Emanate are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in designing effective data solutions and models for complex information systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving stakeholder workshops to identify client requirements and communicate them through visual aids such as data models.
- Strong understanding of complex information systems and ability to design effective data solutions and models in adherence to enterprise standards.
- Ability to drive stakeholder workshops to identify client requirements and communicate them through visual aids such as data models.
- Ability to lead and champion designs including Data Integration Designs, Data Structures, Data Flows, Solution Architectures, Design Standards, and Data Strategies to both business executives and technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of developers and data engineers in building effective data products.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting large data integration patterns and complex data migrations.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing data transfer patterns including event, streaming, and batch processes.
- Demonstrated experience in both ETL and ELT tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with emerging agile data management approaches including DataOps and MLOps.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a minimum of five years of experience in data engineering. The candidate should be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent problem-solving and communication skills. Please note a Baseline Clearance is required.
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!