22 Mar Project Officer
About the Company
Our client is a QLD State Government Department with a large workforce and presence in the state, that demonstrates integrity and respect and fosters trust and collaboration.
About the Role
Develop and publish an industry guide to assist people at risk, addressing coercive control and domestic and family violence in Queensland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a project plan to develop the guide with the deadline of 30 June 2023
- Manage the project applying Prince2 Project Management Methodology
- Assist with stakeholder engagement
- Collate data and information obtained from research and stakeholders
- Support the Director and Executive Director
- Prepare the guide to be published.
To be successful, you will have:
- Prince2 Project management skills
- Self-organisation skills
- Experience in delivering project outcomes on-time
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to prepare formal documents for public use
Any experience with service delivery in the public sector or experience in collaboration on projects applying iterative development is highly desirable.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $79.03/hr + super
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org