21 Mar Active Directory Engineer
About the Company:
Emanate Technology is working with a leading and award-winning Australian IT services and solutions provider on a specific high profile public sector engagement.
About the Role:
We are seeking a qualified, proven and technically skilled AD Engineer resource for an initial short-term contract engagement.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to undertake the following:
- Remediate user identities to meet cloud requirements
- Relocation of accounts and groups from a legacy Active Directory Organisational Unit (OU) within the same domain
- Stakeholder engagement to reconfigure connection config of dependent applications
- Active Directory OU redesign review/implementation
- Total revamp of Active Directory delegated permissions (RBAC)
- Legacy forest clean-up following the migration of users out of the forest
- Identify and remove inactive/orphaned service accounts
- Assisting with actioning Microsoft Active Directory Offline assessment findings
Due to the nature of the work involved an active NV 1 clearance is essential.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
To be considered for this role a current Australian Citizenship and NV1 clearance is required.