21 Mar Project Coordinator
- QLD State Government Department
- Initial 12-month contract with options to extend
- Hybrid WFH Flexibility | Brisbane Northern Suburbs and CBD locations
- Prince2 & MS Project Experience
About the Company
Our client is a QLD State Government Department focused on moving and connecting people, places, goods and services.
About the Role
With a large program of work currently underway, this is a new position that will provide project support to project managers on one or more projects within a PRINCE2 environment. As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of project documentation including project initiation documents, work package documents, and status reports.
- Assist the Project Manager to maintain the project schedules, including:
- undertake weekly reviews with the Project Manager.
- ensure timesheets have been submitted with correct allocation to project activities.
- ensure actuals and to-go hours have been applied to project activities.
- maintain project leave calendars.
- ensure resource allocations and project forecasts are accurate.
- Prepare project financial reports reconciling and reporting budgets, actuals, forecast, variances and billing information.
- Assist the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
To be successful you will have previous experience within large and complex environments and any prior experience with Prince2 and Microsoft Project is highly desirable.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements 3 days in office/2 days at home
- Market Rate
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Parking onsite
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com