17 Mar TSPV System Engineer
Emanate Technology is looking for a highly skilled System Engineer with expertise in Dell Storage to join our team. As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our company’s Dell Storage solutions to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability. THIS ROLE REQUIRES A TSPV
- 12 x Month Contract
- TSPV Required
- OSA Required
- 150ph – 175ph
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex systems that meet the needs of our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in system design, configuration, and maintenance, as well as experience with various operating systems, virtualization technologies, and network infrastructure.
- Design and implement complex systems that meet the needs of the organization.
- Configure and maintain various operating systems, virtualization technologies, and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system performance and availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new technologies and processes.
- Monitor system performance and implement changes to improve system availability and reliability.
- Develop and maintain documentation for system configurations and processes.
- Conduct regular security audits and implement necessary changes to ensure system security.
- VMware virtualisation software
- Cisco UCS
- Dell Product Stack
- Server Administration Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS
- Enterprise level backup products
- Storage technologies, usage and administration desirable. NetApp experience an advantage.
- Infrastructure as code experience will be highly favourable
Following Certifications an advantage:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or MCTIP
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- ITIL Foundation
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for Dell Storage and a track record of delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth and development.