15 Mar Senior SAP Administrator
- QLD Gov State Department
- WFH options | Brisbane CBD
- 3x Positions Available | $862.14/hr + Super
About the Company
Well known, large QLD State Government Department that delivers diverse services that make a real difference to the lives of Queenslanders.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to provide assistance with the SAP Basis Annual Support pack upgrades for the Department. The Team provides technical support and management to over 200 Queensland Government SAP instances. The 200+ SAP instances are primarily ECC6 instances running on a variety of databases, Unix and Windows operating systems. The team operates onsite at various government agencies in the Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
As the Senior SAP Administrator, you will provide advanced technical support, advice and recommendations to the customer, business partners and staff, based on thorough product research, in-depth knowledge and understanding of system architecture, administration and customer business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform day to day monitoring and daily checks as part of a duty desk roster
- Perform complex problem resolution of notified customer service difficulties
- Provide SAP Basis administration services to external and internal customers
- Support the team environment by proactively sharing knowledge with group members through informal/formal interchange, workshops and documentation
- Undertake system performance analysis of operational customer environments, report and recommend appropriate tuning and infrastructure configuration changes
- Liaise and build positive and productive working relationships with internal and external customers to provide SAP Basis administration services and advice
Please note that this role will require you to participate in a 24 x 7 on call roster and some travel may be required.
To be Successful
You will have the following experience:
- Senior Level SAP Basis ECC6 (BW, ECC, Netweaver gateway, ADS, Enterprise portal)
- Support pack upgrades
- Unix & MS environments
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
- White Ribbon Accredited Workplace that promotes respectful relationships and gender equality within the workplace and demonstrates a culture of zero tolerance of violence.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org