07 Mar Applications Packager
Emanate Technology has partnered with a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud, cyber and modern workplace services. You would be part of a team with great values and flexible arrangements who are collectively passionate about delivering quality services to clients, from consulting, solutions and road-mapping action plans all the way through to being hands-on and delivering the project.
This leading technology company is a Microsoft Gold partner and passionate about team collaboration, career progression and development. Working across multiple different environments, the opportunity to learn new technologies and technical experience is strongly encouraged. As a valued employee, you will have access to Microsoft certifications, training courses, product development projects, rewards program and so much more!
Focused on the Microsoft stack, they are currently seeking professionals with experience in Azure, DevOps, Office 365, Active Directory, PowerShell, and/or Cloud Security to join their team.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 115k + Super to 135k+ Super
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to hold AGSVA NV1 security clearance
About the role:
We are seeking an Applications Packager to join our team. The Applications Packager will be responsible for creating, testing, and deploying application packages using tools such as SCCM, PowerShell, and MSI packaging. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in application packaging, as well as experience with operating systems, scripting languages, and software deployment processes.
- SOE/MOE/Intune and Application deployment experience with enterprise deployment tools
- Develop, implement and maintain the SOE strategy, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure that the SOE is consistent, up-to-date, and aligned with the company’s technology roadmap.
- Advanced scripting (e.g., PowerShell, Visual Basic)
- Security hardening
- MSI, MSIX and App-V packaging experience across desktop and/or server environments
- Collaborate with various teams such as security, infrastructure, and applications to ensure the SOE meets the requirements of all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the SOE and related processes.
- Continuously evaluate the SOE to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend changes as necessary.
- Ensure that the SOE is in compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments in the field of SOE management.
- Mentor and train team members, providing career development opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience in application packaging.
- Strong technical knowledge of SOE management, including expertise in desktop management, software distribution, and security.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to identify and implement solutions.
Just some of the benefits for you!
- Flexible work environment
- Rewards program, with savings, discounts, and special offers at over 350 retailers
- Offer over 15,000 courses to choose from to help continue learning and developing your skills
- Annual company-wide social trip
If you are passionate about cloud computing and have the skills and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you. On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and development. If you’re passionate about SOE management and want to join a dynamic and innovative team, Click APPLY or reach out to Phillip Munizaba on 0406 696 860 for a confidential discussion on this role and others!!!