07 Mar System Engineer
Emanate Technology is working with a leading Australian Data Centre who pride themselves in delivering a secure, trusted, and dependable services to their customers. They are continuously looking to grow their company, and hold a workplace that is culturally, technologically, and architecturally advanced. Our client’s work locations are extremely futuristic, and highly secure. They have a fantastic reputation with great feedback from their customers and strive to bring a positive outcome to the people they work with. They work with large public and private sector organisations throughout Australian and New Zealand and have achieved Certified Strategic accreditation in line with the Government’s hosting guidelines.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex systems that meet the needs of our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in system design, configuration, and maintenance, as well as experience with various operating systems, virtualization technologies, and network infrastructure.
- Design and implement complex systems that meet the needs of the organization.
- Configure and maintain various operating systems, virtualization technologies, and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system performance and availability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new technologies and processes.
- Monitor system performance and implement changes to improve system availability and reliability.
- Develop and maintain documentation for system configurations and processes.
- Conduct regular security audits and implement necessary changes to ensure system security.
- VMware virtualisation software
- Cisco UCS
- Server Administration Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 & 2019
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS
- Enterprise level backup products
- Storage technologies, usage and administration desirable. NetApp experience an advantage.
- Infrastructure as code experience will be highly favourable
Following Certifications an advantage:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or MCTIP
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- ITIL Foundation
- Work within a rapidly growing business
- Exposure to new technologies and large projects
- Continuous personal development professionally and personally
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Individual development plans catering for qualification and studies
- Ability to advance career internally
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
To be considered for this role a current Australian Citizenship is required.