01 Mar Senior Project Officer
- Federal Government Client
- WFH options | Brisbane CBD
- 12-month initial contract
About the Company
Well known Federal Government Department, specialising in connecting Australian businesses to global export opportunities.
About the Role
With a large program of work in the aged care space currently underway, you will provide project management support to ensure that outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support Senior Project Managers with project management activities e.g., across end-to-end delivery to monitor, track and report the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project artefacts.
- Support the preparation of Program and Project status reports.
- Liaise with the Program Director, Program Manager and Senior Project Managers to ensure program and project outcomes delivery is on track.
- Manage and monitor the project risks, actions, issues, dependencies and decisions register in partnership with the Senior Project Managers and working group members.
- Raise risks and issues as required.
- Develop, monitor, and update project schedules in partnership with the Senior Project Managers.
- Escalate any deviations to the Senior Project Managers as per the tolerance thresholds.
- Manage project change processes in partnership with the Senior Project Managers.
- Support project team to develop and maintain comprehensive briefing papers for relevant governance committees and advisory groups.
- Maintain effective working relationships and promote Agency values to achieve delivery.
To be successful you will have experience working a similar role in large, complex environments, you will be an excellent communicator, and be highly organised.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive market hourly rate
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com