01 Mar Business Analyst
- QLD Gov State Department
- WFH options | Brisbane CBD
- 4x Positions Available | $71/hr + Super
About the Company
Well known QLD State Government Department that delivers diverse services that make a real difference to the lives of Queenslanders.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to provide strategic and expert business analysis activities across a wide range of Customer and Digital Group priorities (transformational, operational and enabling).
About the Role
You will be responsible for leading the ongoing development and documentation of business processes and procedures, design, configuration and evaluation of technical services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques to develop requirements for new business opportunities and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles.
- Undertake business process improvement analysis on new and existing business opportunities through the utilisation of process modelling tools, to determine process improvements.
- Facilitate communication between the relevant business units, technology teams and support teams to ensure that business solutions are aligned with business objectives.
- Identify business opportunities through strategic and financial analysis to provide options for business improvement and develop business cases to support business objectives.
- Research, analyse and review complex issues, proposals and submissions to ensure that service delivery and financial issues and other related issues impacting on agency operations are identified and considered.
- Build effective working relationships and consult at both an individual and a cross-agency level, to develop program documentation including identification of costs and benefits.
- Liaise and negotiate with Senior Management, to ensure recommended solutions reflect the business requirements.
Requirements of the role
To be successful you will have:
- Success in high-profile projects and/or technology integration programs and/or business process transformation projects.
- Experience in preparing complex project documentation i.e. business cases, reports and business change artefacts.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, negotiate, influence and strong facilitation skills.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $71/hour + super
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
- White Ribbon Accredited Workplace that promotes respectful relationships and gender equality within the workplace and demonstrates a culture of zero tolerance of violence.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com