28 Feb Project Manager (AV)
- QLD State Gov Department
- Hybrid WFH Flexibility | Brisbane CBD
- Initial 6-month contract + extension
About the Company
Our client is a QLD State Government Department with a large workforce and presence in the state, that demonstrates integrity and respect and fosters trust and collaboration.
About the Role
You will lead project teams in the design, implementation, and support of major audio-visual technology systems across Queensland. This technology provides capabilities such as audio recording, presentation, telephone, and video conferencing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Audio Visual (AV) projects
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor key aspects of project plans, including any connecting projects
- Identify and manage effective stakeholder relations
- Develop plans and strategies and provide advice on how to manage potential project issues
- Manage the financial aspects of AV projects including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Monitor and report on project progress and measure benefits against project deliverables
To be successful you will have comprehensive knowledge of audio-visual systems and excellent vendor management skills. Experience with PRINCE2 will be highly regarded.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $138.38/hr + super
- Supportive and high performing environment
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org