24 Feb Consulting Manager
Emanate Technology has partnered with a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud, cyber and modern workplace services. You would be part of a team with great values and flexible arrangements who are collectively passionate about delivering quality services to clients, from consulting, solutions and road-mapping action plans all the way through to being hands-on and delivering the project.
This leading technology company is a Microsoft Gold partner and passionate about team collaboration, career progression and development. Working across multiple different environments, the opportunity to learn new technologies and technical experience is strongly encouraged. As a valued employee, you will have access to Microsoft certifications, training courses, product development projects, rewards program and so much more!
Our client is seeking a CONSULTING MANAGER who will come in and lead a team of engineers, work with the clients on delivery focused activities and SLA’s as well as help build and develop the technical teams by working closely on personal development and growth.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work arrangements
- AGSVA NV1 security clearance required
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required include:
- Internally, lead and build the existing technical team
- Work closely with clients for technical delivery focused outcomes
- Strong written and oral communication
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to “get things done”
- Take on and drive new initiatives for the team
- Experience in similar roles – public or private sector
- Leadership skills demonstrated in career history
- Understanding of service delivery frameworks – ITIL/ITSM/SIAM
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft suite
Just some of the benefits for you!
- Flexible work environment
- Rewards program, with savings, discounts, and special offers at over 350 retailers
- Offer over 15,000 courses to choose from to help continue learning and developing your skills
- Annual company-wide social trip
- Career progression to grow as you continue to achieve
If you are passionate about leading successful teams, like working with the best technologists, have a desire to deliver the best outcomes in a customer centric approach, please apply to be considered!
Click APPLY now, or if you would like further information, please contact: