24 Feb M365 Consultant
Emanate Technology has partnered with a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud, cyber and modern workplace services. You would be part of a team with great values and flexible arrangements who are collectively passionate about delivering quality services to clients, from consulting, solutions and road-mapping action plans all the way through to being hands-on and delivering the project.
This leading technology company is a Microsoft Gold partner and passionate about team collaboration, career progression and development. Working across multiple different environments, the opportunity to learn new technologies and technical experience is strongly encouraged. As a valued employee, you will have access to Microsoft certifications, training courses, product development projects, rewards program and so much more!
Focused on the cloud services, they are currently seeking an M365 Consultant with experience in Office 365, Active Directory, PowerShell, and Windows Servers to join their team.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to hold AGSVA NV1 security clearance
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required include:
- Prepare designs, build, and implement Microsoft based solutions
- Provide expertise advice to clients and work with architectural and other technical teams
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools, and reporting
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience with Window Desktop and/or Server management
- Solid automation/scripting capabilities (e.g. PowerShell)
Just some of the benefits for you!
- Flexible work environment
- Rewards program, with savings, discounts, and special offers at over 350 retailers
- Offer over 15,000 courses to choose from to help continue learning and developing your skills
- Annual company-wide social trip
If you are passionate about cloud computing and have the skills and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you. On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team.
Click APPLY now, or if you would like further information, please contact Alaa: firstname.lastname@example.org.