24 Feb Technical Lead/Senior .Net Developer
A mid-sized Federal Government Department is seeking a highly experienced Senior .NET Developer/Technical Lead, with the ability to lead a mid-sized, multi-discplinary development team in delivering a wide range of digital services to support business areas. This is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced Technical Lead or Senior .NET Developer that wants to take a step forward in their career.
The successful Technical lead will be responsible for guiding a leading a mid-sized development team with a sound knowledge of techniques, standards and best practices for delivering digital solutions, including API design and implementation, secure software development and identity management. The Technical Lead will contribute to solution design and architectural alignment of solution with departmental models and patterns, facilitating effort estimations for build work with technical teams as part of Scrum ceremonies and planning activities and idenfity strategies to improve security practices when it comes to software programming.
- Contract till June 30 2023, with a 12-month extension option
- Canberra based role, flexible working conditions available
- Contract rates on offer from 135ph-160ph inc super
- Baseline clearance required
To be successful in this opportunity a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM technology stacks including: • Experience with Designing and developing user-focused CRM solutions to achieve desired business outcomes, • Configuring CRM workflows and dashboards to support data flows between various systems, • Demonstrated experience and understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM modules and best practices including solution life-cycle and exception monitoring. • Experience with deploying and using an environment that supports continuous build and test automation.
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience: • in Azure DevOps/GIT, • in integration CRM with APIs, • .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core, • in using Visual Studio 2019 and later.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and working experience in SQL Server 2014 and later.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development
If you are interested in the role, please click APPLY with your latest resume or get in touch with our relevant consultant Morgan, at firstname.lastname@example.org