23 Feb Full Stack Developer
About Our Client:
Emanate Technology have partnered with an independent, not-for-profit organisation to support them in search of a Full Stack Developer to join their Technology team. Our client is a leading member of the healthcare community and pride themselves on being high level professionals who bring together clinical experts from around Australia to engage in the creation and review of content. This is a newly created role and allows you to take pride and ownership in your work
where you can make your mark.
Key Features to the role:
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Located in North Melbourne – Flexible work arrangements
- On-site Parking
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client takes great pride in their culture and are looking for someone who is wanting to be their authentic creative self. Our client is looking for a skilled Full Stack developer that can work both independently and within a team when needed. As the Full Stack developer, you will be responsible for automation and integrating systems to continuously improve the customer and employee experience. You will be collaborating closely and reporting into the Lead DevOps Engineer.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience developing and maintaining web-based applications using React, jQuery, HTML, CSS, and XML
- Solid experience in React-Native for mobile app development
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Prior experience with RESTful API integration
- Proficient with GitHub for version control
- Deployment and management in Azure DevOps experience
- Solid prior experience with testing and quality assurance practices
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management for win-win outcomes
- Certifications in Microsoft solutions are desirable.
- Certifications in security, SDLC standards and usability are desirable.
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Pages is desirable but not required.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and practices.
If you are wanting to join a non-for-profit organisation who make a difference then please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively call Bel on 0425 161 890 to have a further confidential chat.