20 Feb System Administrator
- Inital 6 month contract with extensions
- Large scale project
- Great team
About the Company
Our client is an independent statutory authority with a large, scalable workforce. They believe in customers first and challenging the norm, as well as leading, empowering and trusting their people.
About the Role
As a member of the Digital Technologies team, you are responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the network, infrastructure, and business applications. Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Windows server administration – Server 2016/2019/2022, AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, RDS
- Providing mentoring and support as required to Level 1 and Level 2 staff
- Azure infrastructure design and build (vNets/VPCs, subnets, security groups, network virtual network appliances, virtual machines, express routes/direct connects, load balancers)
- Management and deployment of Windows 11 Operating System
- Development of device management scripts and policies
- Application packaging and deployment via Microsoft Intune
- Managing backup and restoration procedures across all applications/infrastructure, including formal records of DR testing.
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of work instructions, internal procedures and supplier evaluation records.
- Managing and monitoring infrastructure across multiple locations
- Participate in the implementation and monitoring of technology deployments.
To be successful, you will have:
- L3 / Senior Experience, providing leadership and high-level technical skills in the analysis of ICT system.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite including Office 365, Azure, Intune, Certificate Authority (CA), MFA, SharePoint, Autopilot and Cloud Security.
- Knowledge of PRTG and Splunk operational and security monitoring tools.
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience in the triaging and prioritisation of helpdesk tickets.
- Experience in the effective use of ITIL process of change management, capacity planning, incident management and risk management.
- Intermediate Networking knowledge – design/build/install/cutover
Benefits for you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to $90/hr + super
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com