16 Feb Application Engineers
Emanate Technology is currently working with a leading international ICT consulting business specialising in solving the toughest scientific, technology and engineering problems within the civil, defence, health, and intelligence sector. This private sector company is continuing to expand rapidly and win multi-million-dollar programs within Federal government, looking to provide the highest quality solutions within an applications, data, infrastructure, and security space. They pride themselves on delivering modern and innovative solutions to clients, encouraging all their employees to be ambitious and curious, bringing their own experiences and ideas to the table to achieve impactful change.
The program of work
The business is looking to deliver a large multi-year program for a Federal Government Department looking to review their current application/infrastructure environment including the integration of their application systems with current services. Upon this review the program delivery team will look to make effective changes to the environment. Currently seeking 10+ Application Engineers to join their Engineering unit, to support the variety of programs that they are delivering.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 145k to 190k TEC
- Multiple positions within the program of work available
- Canberra or Melbourne (Scoresby OR Laverton) opportunity, flexible work environment.
- Requires NV2 Security Clearance
What you will be doing:
- Working on the migration of application services and managing the end-to-end process
- Reviewing the client’s current application environment and using specialised expertise to make recommendations
- Understanding application and infrastructure design, to be able to make confident amendments for the program
- Working with application owners to develop a migration plan
- Provisioning server infrastructure
- Configuration of supporting services eg. DNS DHCP LBs
- Updating relevant design documentation eg. DLD, BI, DR plans
- Background working on complex software solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Background working within multi-disciplinary teams in a collaborative environment
- Developing software using a test driven development mindset
- Experience with complex integrations, specifically within a complex on-prem infrastructure environment
- History of learning new systems, applications, and programs with an ambitious and eager attitude
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency, and flexibility.
- Clear organisational goals and initiatives
- Life days – up to 12 days leave per annum based on hours worked
- Hybrid Working
- Corporate membership discounts
- Over 120,000 online training courses offered
- Be Recognised – peer to peer recognition and prestigious awards.
If you are interested in joining this greenfield program and be a part of this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Reach out to Bel Fisher or Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.