10 Feb Programme Scheduler
Emanate Technology is working with a mid-sized federal government agency on a significant transformation program that is designed to address the preliminary recommendations handed down by the Royal Commission.
Through its delivery, this Modernisation Program will significantly improve the capability and interoperability of departmental systems and processes.
To support the implementation of the Program, the department has formed a new Program Delivery team within the Channel Strategy and Digital Delivery Branch. Engaging across the department and externally, the team will be responsible for the delivery of key projects under the initial phases of the Program.
There is currently an opportunity for experienced, capable and self-motivated professionals to join the Program Delivery team and make a significant and meaningful contribution to individualise lives.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Programme Scheduler responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Under direction from the Program Manager, fulfil complex planning, scheduling and work status tracking across an integrated workforce.
- Develop and maintain a Program of Work status dashboard to provide Executive and area leads accurate data as to task and resource status.
- Contribute to Program Management Team’s development of recommendations in relation to task acceptance and prioritisation.
- Contribute to strategic planning, through imparting schedule analysis of current and future work packages.
- Other duties as directed by the Program Director
- Design and develop program schedule using MS Project.
- Support project managers developing individual project schedules
- Maintain schedules for multiple projects to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as scheduled.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad and share a current resume/CV for review.