07 Feb Senior Project Manager
About the Company
Our client is a QLD State Government Department with a large workforce and presence in the state, that demonstrates integrity and respect and fosters trust and collaboration.
About the Role
With a large program of work currently underway, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage a critical digital transformation project. Your responsibilities will include:
- Project manage a small team driving the replacement of a business-critical system, inclusive of:
- Identification of interfaces and other functionality currently residing in the existing system for transition to future systems, potentially leveraging a recently developed Microsoft Dynamics 365 based solution, and a future enterprise financial solution.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations and workflow to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes, and systems, including identifying issues and pain-points, and workshopping strategic solutions to improve operations.
- Analysis activities including business process modelling, requirements elicitation, data modelling and use case development.
- Developing a scope of work capturing solution definition and the delivery approach for a new system.
- Prioritise governance oversight, including risk management, mitigation and reporting for this project.
- Work closely with business-based project managers and key subject matter experts to ensure deliverables meet stakeholder needs and are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Ensure strategic linkages and alignment with several related programs of work including cross-project enabling functionality and policy, procedure and legislation change.
To be successful, you will lead strategically, think critically and act on the broader purpose. You will build enduring relationships and enable collaboratove delivery, as well as drive accountability and outcomes.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $126.44/hr + super
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com