03 Feb Business Analyst
- Initial 12-month contract with options to extend
- 4x roles available | Brisbane CBD
- Agile | | Multiple Projects | Digital Transformation
About the Company
Our client is a diverse organisation, a QLD State Government Department with one of the largest workforces in the state.
About the Role
With a large program of work currently underway, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques.
- Obtain formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements.
- Analyse and design business processes, identify alternative solutions to exploit new technologies and automation.
- Develop graphical representations of business processes to facilitate understanding and decision making.
- Produce conceptual business models in support of business strategy with capability of developing bespoke models for unusual contexts.
- Stakeholder engagement.
To be successful you will have experience working as a Business Analyst in large and complex environments, be a natural problem solver, and outcome focused.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $94.84/hr + super
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com