02 Feb Recruitment Consultant – Technology
Emanate Technology opened doors seven years ago and now has growing teams in Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne. As a business, we’re easily on track to exceed $80 million in revenue this financial year and we haven’t scratched the surface. We have been able to do well by being completely quality driven and by each consultant focusing on one of our six core specialist technical verticals.
We don’t cut corners with any step of the recruitment process and even though this can take a little more time to present great candidates to our clients, the long-term benefits of building trust and loyalty through this method has been a big reason for the success and growth we’ve had so far. If you don’t see the importance of things like meeting every candidate prior to submission, working with clients that will talk to you, OR, thoroughly preparing your candidate prior to a client interview, then we’re probably not the agency for you.
We are currently looking for recruiters with previous recruitment experience to join us and continue our growth. You could be someone senior in the industry, or a candidate manager who is keen to take the next step into a more client-facing role. You will be focused on the recruitment of IT professionals, predominantly at the mid to senior level. You will be introduced to and work with many existing customers, whilst always looking left and right for further business.
Your personality is a powerful tool, so we’ve created an environment where you can be who you are. We treat you like an adult, but sometimes have fun like kids… In a grown-up kind of way.
Whats In It For You?
- Flexible working arrangements – WFH Monday and Friday
- 4.5 day working week
- Best in Breed Tech Stack – LinkedIn Recruiter License, clean CRM, integrations and automations galore with some of the best tech the recruitment industry has to offer
- Contractor Care and Operations Teams support – more time for you to spend with clients and candidates, less time doing admin
- Lucrative comms structure – t’s lucrative and uncapped, taking you as far as your ambition and work ethic will allow.
- Additional incentives – lunch clubs, individual high performers trip, team based incentive trip, team player awards and employee discounts
- Casual dress environment with corporate polos and tshirts available
- Training and Development – industry leading induction program with ongoing training and support and fortnightly company-wide training sessions
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing IT recruitment business that has plans to continue to expand nationally over the next 12 months. Some might say joining a new company is a risk, others would say “what a great opportunity to build a real recruitment career and have a true belief in the services on offer”.
Please feel free to pop us your CV or give me, Philippa Willis , a call on 0412 163 491 to find out what’s in store.