31 Jan Organisational Change Manager
About the Company
Our client is a diverse organisation, a QLD State Government Department with one of the largest workforces in the state.
About the Role
You will undertake, build and deliver solutions for ICT enabled business change.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and define the changes to processes, procedures, and practices
- Identify potential points of resistance to change, and develop counter strategies to reduce resistance and address doubts and uncertainty
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships, formal arrangements and strategic partnerships
- Create specific change management plans, including communications and training plans
- Work with the training and communications team to develop and deliver project artefacts
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and relevant business executives
- Contribute your time to:
- Improvement of organisational change services, the adopted OCM framework, methods and tools
- Knowledge transfer activities to build organisational change capability and maturity
- Provision of OCM advisory and support process to smaller projects.
To be Successful
To be successful in the role, you will demonstrate an understanding and ability to apply change management methodology on large scale complex ICT projects as well as an ability to work and lead a team within a collaborative environment by providing clear direction and establishing professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible working arrangements
- $114/hr + super
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com