31 Jan Scrum Master
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a Federal Government Department to source a Scrum Master that specialises in delivering integration technology.
The opportunity on offer is a Scrum Master position that will be responsible for following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Facilitating sprint planning, backlog preparation, refinement and prioritisation, stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
- Identifying risks and issues and advising the Release Train Engineer (RTE) and/or Program Manager of any significant risks to delivery
- Monitoring budgets, advising of risks to delivery and remediation planning
- Managing and working closely with the agile team and a large number of stakeholders
- Coaching and transferring knowledge within the scrum master group and agile teams.
The Branch is currently transitioning their delivery methodology from traditional waterfall to implementation of Scale Agile Framework (SAFe). The specified person will be responsible for PI, Sprint and Test Plans plus Risk and Issue logs. They will also produce Delivery, budget and governance reports as well as How To guides when necessary. The specified person will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to internal stakeholders and ensure documentation is stored in accordance with the Departments policy and practices.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of an inclusive, dynamic workplace working to provide high quality expertise and knowledge in digital system design and development program.
Please call Melissa on 0413 730282 to find out more!