01 Feb Recruitment Consultant
Emanate Technology opened its doors seven years ago, and we are excited to be establishing an Adelaide team! A business with offices in Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne, we’re easily on track to exceed $80 million in revenue this financial year and we haven’t scratched the surface. Our success comes from being completely quality driven, and by having each consultant focus on one of our six core specialist technical verticals.
We don’t cut corners with any step of the recruitment process, and even though this can take a little more time to present great candidates to our clients, the long-term benefit is the trust and loyalty we build with those we partner with. If you don’t value things like meeting every candidate prior to submission, working with clients that will talk to you, OR, thoroughly preparing your candidate prior to a client interview, then we’re probably not the agency for you.
We are currently looking for recruiters with previous recruitment experience to join us and continue our growth in Adelaide. You could be someone senior in the industry, or a candidate manager who is keen to take the next step into a more client-facing role. You will be focused on the recruitment of IT professionals, predominantly at the mid to senior level.
Your personality is a powerful tool, so we’ve created an environment where you can be who you are. We treat you like an adult, but sometimes have fun like kids… In a grown-up kind of way.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- 4.5 day working week
- Best in Breed Tech Stack – LinkedIn Recruiter License, clean CRM, integrations and automations galore with some of the best tech the recruitment industry has to offer
- Contractor Care and Operations Teams support – more time for you to spend with clients and candidates, less time doing admin
- Lucrative comms structure – it’s lucrative and uncapped, taking you as far as your ambition and work ethic will allow.
- Additional incentives – lunch clubs, individual high performers trip, team based incentive trip, team player awards and employee discounts
- Casual dress environment with corporate polos and tshirts available
- Training and Development – industry leading induction program with ongoing training and support and fortnightly company-wide training sessions
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing IT recruitment business! Some might say joining a new company is a risk, others would say “what a great opportunity to build a real recruitment career and have a true belief in the services on offer”.
Please feel free to pop us your CV or give me, Rob Millington, a call on 0411 793 052 to find out what’s in store.