31 Jan GRC Consultant
Emanate Technology is working with an Australian Cyber Security business who work across GRC/Engineering/SOC and Offensive Security services-based outcomes. Our client prides themselves on delivering high quality cyber services to Government, Defence and Private sector customers all over Australia. They have built a solid team of cyber professionals, a great leadership layer and with some recent wins on major accounts, are going in the right direction to continue their growth.
Our client is looking to engage up to 4, well-presented GRC Consultants to be the face of the company and work closely with their clientele. You will be responsible for designing and reviewing formal documentation and business requirements to ensure they are in line with ISM, PSPF, ISO 27001, NIST and Essential 8 frameworks and maturity levels based on customer needs.
This role is client facing, you will be expected to engage with internal and external stakeholders, communicate with technical and non-technical teams and provide practical solutions to the end client.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience being in a client facing, consultant role (GRC focused)
- Proven experience writing formal government documentation, business requirements and/or tenders.
- Proven GRC focused background, ISM based.
- Deep understanding of ISM, PSPF, IS7001, NIST and Essential 8
- Proven experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Assist and contribute to fellow team members and team discussions
- Must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to gain and AGSVA NV1 security clearance
Our client is an equal opportunity employer seeking representation from all areas of the community. We believe a diverse set of people with varied perspectives and backgrounds give us a significant advantage and makes us a great place to work!
They reward hard work, have continuous relationships with large client companies, and manage multiple projects across a range of cyber security backgrounds.
- Depending on experience, salary range: $120k – $180k base PLUS super
- Career growth – access to learning platforms and access to learn from all different levels within the business.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.