29 Jan Test Manager
Our client is a leading provider of security, identity, and governance solutions to a portfolio of clients across government, commercial and the non-profit sectors. Their mission is to protect their clients from the constantly evolving world of cyber security.
You’ll work with a highly skilled, creative, and customer-focused team working with innovative technology solutions to drive quality across all their deliverables. You will be responsible for the smooth running and success of the test team both internally and externally. With all management roles their will be an outward client focus where you will be responsible for scoping, managing and measuring the success of client test activities.
On a daily basis you will spend your time;
- Participate in pre-sales processes to document test scope, effort, risks and assumptions for manual and automation testing.
- Develop, manage, and own the implementation of the test strategy and test plan for projects.
- Ensure that testing requirements (manual and automation) are scoped, planned, and managed effectively.
- Highlight risks, issues, and assumptions identified during test planning and during test design or execution and communicate them to the Project Manager.
- Work closely with clients to clarify test requirements during test planning, design, and execution.
- Develop test estimates, test schedules, impact analysis and co-ordinate test resources accordingly.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, quality leader with strong stakeholder experience. Previous Leadership experience is a must (ideally within a consulting/project environment) as well as experience with a range of best practices and methodologies including integration, UAT, performance, API and database testing. Practical experience with a range of open source and commercial test automation technologies (e.g Selenium, UIPath, Appium, BDD Framework, CICD). Azure DevOps experience as well as API automation testing is critical to this role.
As the quality expert you will work closely with senior management to implement new quality processes and drive the overall performance of your division. In return you will work with a driven and passionate national team – WFH and Office options are available.
If this sounds like your next role, please ‘apply now’.