27 Jan PMO Analyst
6 month contract opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to work with one of Australian’s most recognisable brands and create and set project management practices and monitor and control adherence to PMO policies and guidelines.
• Support in executing and implementing PMO functions identified in the roadmap by collaborating with senior stakeholders within the department.
• Reporting project progress and financials.
• Be seen as a strategic partner creating alignment between stakeholders.
• Assist with management of dashboards, metrics, and insights to enhance evidence-based project decision making
• Assist with the management of project assets, benefits realisation, lessons learnt and risks
• Develop, implement, and govern the consistent application of sound project management practices and roll out to the Teams
• Support the Project Teams in adhering to the PMO framework
• Maintain project templates and processes and ensure information is accurate and available
• Develop reporting standards
• Proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities for the PMO framework, methodologies, and artefacts
Skills and Experience Required:
• Deep understanding of agile methodologies and their application, and ability to coach stakeholders in these practices
• Highly developed organisational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities to meet competing deadlines
• Experience facilitating workshops
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
• Reporting capabilities
• Strong self-organisation skills, to enable working across multiple projects and teams
• Exceptionally strong attention to detail
• Strong adaptability to deal with new projects and ways of working, and ability to work efficiently to contribute to diverse project portfolio