25 Jan Senior Procurement and Contracts Officer
- Multiple opportunities |4-12 month contracts
- WFH options | Brisbane CBD | $95/hr + super
- ICT Procurement | Contract Management | Interesting Projects
About the Company
Respected Queensland Government Department with great reputation, delivering a diverse range of services to help Queenslanders live better lives.
About the Role
The project aims to drive a more digitally enabled and responsive government that is motivated by what Queenslanders want and need. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage procurement activities to ensure best practice, including provision of expert advice on specifications, evaluating offers, contract management and/or administration, supply market analysis and other general procurement activities.
- Deliver highly complex and/or sensitive procurement services for the department.
- Provide assistance in the development and support of procurement services strategy, governance frameworks and plans.
- Manage contracts through post-award lifecycle as the single point of contact for suppliers on all contract matters.
- Establish and maintain operational practices for monitoring, reporting, and strategy identification of contract performance and compliance.
- Liaise with customers to understand their “local/operational” requirements and recommend convincing solutions.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in procurement and contract management, probity, governance, monitoring and reporting activities.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder and relationship building skills.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- $95/hr + super + contractor benefits including discounts
- Supportive and high performing environment
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com