18 Jan .NET Developer
A small Federal Government Department focusing on the Health of Australians, is seeking a .NET Developer to support a crucial program being delivered for the Departments systems. The program is looking to uplift a bespoke data ingestion tool that is currently in use, looking to upgrade major components of the tool, performance tune, bug fix and add more functions.
The Department is looking for a Senior developer with broad experience and demonstrated background developing, refactoring and improving complex existing systems. This role would suit a developer with the ability to work autonomously on a number of different objectives, aswell as be able to liase with other developers, server, network, database and cloud professionals, to deliver the required work.
- 6-month contract with possible 6-month extensions
- Canberra based role, with flexible working arrangements available
- Must be an Australian Citizen
To be successful in this opportunity, a background in the following criteria would be required:
- Strong experience developing with current Microsoft .NET platform components and CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience in docker compose and windows containers.
- Experience in performance tuning, particularly for entity framework.
- Experience building applications for the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Experience using Azure repositories and build and deployment pipelines.
- Experience using Git to manage source code. Experience using Azure Repos or Git GUI and CLI tools
- Experience using Azure Pipelines continuous integration and delivery tools
- Experience with existing SQL Server loading technologies, particularly for xml.
- Comprehension of cloud architecture such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY with your latest CV and one of our specialist consultants will follow up with a call as soon as possible.