17 Jan Environment & Release Manager
A rare opportunity to work with a business providing valued services to a much-needed sector of our society. If you’re looking for an opportunity to contribute to a value-driven, community-based organisation this is your chance. They value and reward new ideas and creative problem solving. They have a strong technology presence in their business and appreciate the divisions contribution to the overall business success. You’ll work with a large and talented team of developers, scrum masters and testers to ensure best practice and customer focused results are delivered on time. You’ll have a passion for making things better with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
Your days will include.
- Managing multi system deployments and release activities
- Creating, contributing, and maintaining of deployment and release plans and documentation
- Contributing to implementation plans and options.
- Identifying, capturing, and communicating delivery risks, assumptions, and potential issues with the project teams
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and other inputs necessary to formulate and achieve implementation and release objectives.
- Working collaboratively within a team environment with high priority deliverables
- Monitoring all environments to ensure they are available and performing as expected
- Ensuring the consolidated environment demand forecast
- Monitoring all environments to prevent system outages and instability to ensure there is no disruption to delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience as a release manager or implementation lead in complex environments. You’ll have demonstrated ability and experience with releasing across multiple streams of work. You will be proficient with tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA and Confluence. You’ll have demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365, DevOps and Agile methodologies. Understanding of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS digital platforms is also a must.
You’ll have the ability to build strong internal relationships and be able to influence and negotiate with internal teams to achieve results.
What’s in it for you?
This is a newly created permanent position, where you get to join a busy and productive team, you’ll work as you work best most of the team does 2 days per week in the office and the rest from home, however the business is flexible, and support 100% office based or less frequently in the office if that’s what you need. They are a supportive team that promote, collaboration, creative solutions-based thinking, and an inclusive culture. For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org