17 Jan Dynamics 365 Developers
Emanate Technology is currently working with a mid-sized Federal Government Department looking to rapidly grow their ICT capability in 2023. The Department is looking for multiple experienced D365 Developers with a background working across a wide range of technologies including D365, Azure, Power Platform, Azure Service Bus and Logic apps, to enhance the Departments automated deployment capabilities and a focus on a low code environment.
The Dynamics 365 developers will be tasked in contributing to all phases of the programs, partnering with design teams to ensure high quality delivery, Managing the development lifecycle from end-to-end through the configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service solution, Integrating of Microsoft Power Apps with other apps and services and overall contribute to the success of the programs.
- 12-month contract with possible 12-month extensions
- Canberra based role, with flexible working conditions
- Baseline clearance minimum mandatory
To be successful in this role, a prior experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Power Platform
- Good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and processes including continuous integration/continuous development, test driven development, and automation
- Demonstrated experience in consuming Azure services
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of development/technologies associated with Dynamics 365 (e.g. Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, Client Side, Power BI etc)
- Experience in web application development
- Working with development tools such as Git, Azure DevOps
- Experience with API or rest services integrations and data migration
If you are interested in this position and would like further information, please click apply and one of our specialist consultants will reach out!