17 Jan Test Lead
Our client is looking for individuals who want to be part of something bigger. You’ll lead a testing team and be responsible for managing and communicating risks defined by testing to key internal stakeholders.
You will have a drive for continual improvement of methodology, tools and processes. You’ll have previous knowledge and experience across both automation and manual testing practices and methodologies.
Experience my client is looking for;
- Deep understanding of testing of application components in an agile environment
- Experience in testing within complex integration projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in a busy role where you are able to multitask, and problem solve.
- Manage software releases, and post implementation reviews and monitoring of systems to determine success of the changes implemented.
What’s in it for you?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and performance and lives and breaths their values. They offer paid parental leave, workplace giving programs and employee discounts. Career development opportunities are a focus of their EVP with internal programs, paid online courses and mentoring and developing programs encouraged and supported.
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org