13 Jan Business Analyst
- Initial 6-month contract with option to extend for further 12 months
- WFH options | Brisbane CBD
- Agile | D365 | Multiple Projects
About the Company
Well known Federal Government Department, specialising in connecting Australian businesses to global export opportunities.
About the Role
With a large program of work currently underway, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects integrating a number of D365 solutions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Delivery Manager, Product Owner and the specialised teams to ensure the team backlog has sufficient detail and is prioritised at a feature and user story level.
- Potentially acting as an internal Product Owner and representing the interests of the Product Manager when required.
- Assisting the team to understand the problem and design an appropriate solution, with a focus on lean, just-in-time documentation.
- Collaborating with other user experience professionals to uncover the needs of users.
- Facilitating workshops with internal stakeholders to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement across the product or service.
- Implementing measurement strategies and analysing data gathered from tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar to better inform product evaluation, design, and delivery.
Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Supportive and high performing environment
- Commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace with embedded networks
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com