11 Jan Solution Analyst (information Management)
Emanate Technology is working with a large federal government agency within the cyber space to fill the vacant position of Solutions Analyst. Working on a large Cyber capability uplift program enabling the department to operationalise threat intelligence at speed to proactively defend critical Australian systems.
The successful candidate will plan, manage and lead a user requirements study across the Department and the Program.
Indicative duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver a single Information Management Solution user requirements and solutions final report;
- Plan, manage and lead an ACD information management user requirements study across the department;
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Document outcomes as they progress their review;
- Work cohesively and communicate effectively across the branch to ensure the requirements across the different sections, and the broader community, are accurately captured and considered throughout the process;
- Identify all of the departments information requirements that need to be captured in the Information Management solution
- Provide weekly progress updates;
- Prepare presentations on an as-required basis;
- Prepare talking points;
- Conduct meeting administration, including arranging and record keeping (as they relate to the above deliverables);
- Engage with existing department capability management teams to ensure alignment and de-confliction;
- Research any rules that might impact solution delivery, such as compliance, data governance, or organisational mandates.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to capture needs across the technical, process and resource domains to develop a functional requirements specification.
- Ability to define, document and carry out projects or reviews, including being able to understand and discuss technical capability and technology solutions.
- Ability to perform gap analysis, detailing the current state and determining capability needs to reach the future/intended state.
- Ability to prepare reports including the presentation of findings and proposed solutions.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.