11 Jan Business Architect
Emanate Technology is working with a large federal government agency within the cyber space to fill the vacant position of Business Architect. Working on a large Cyber capability uplift program enabling the department to operationalise threat intelligence at speed to proactively defend critical Australian systems.
The successful candidate will be a qualified SFIA Level 5 Business Architects. In the role you will be responsible to plan, manage and lead the Gaps and Opportunities Review on behalf and document their findings to deliver the Final Report that covers:
- Identification of Industry capabilities that deliver benefits
- Highlight partnership/investment opportunities with Australian companies.
- Highlight partnership/investment opportunities with non-Australian companies.
- Recommend opportunities to implement these or to integrate these with other [existing] capabilities.
- Recommend a forward work program outlining the sequence to address the recommended opportunities (as per above dot points) and based on priority (i.e. high impact solutions).
The Architect will be accountable under general direction to work with a wide range of stakeholders, have effective communication skills and document outcomes as they progress their review.
The successful candidates will be required to work cohesively and communicate effectively across the branch to ensure the requirements across the different sections, and the broader departmental community, are accurately captured and considered throughout the process.
Indicative duties include, but are not limited to:
- The preparation, presentation and delivery of a single Gaps and Opportunities Final Report.
- The preparation of progress updates, presentations, talking points, meeting administration, record keeping etc. may be required (as they relate to the above dot points);
- Liaising with broader department Project Boards to ensure branch requirements are appropriately captured and addressed in system concept and development stages; and,
- Engaging with existing department capability management teams to ensure alignment and de-confliction.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must have an NV2 clearance Ability to define, document and carry out projects or reviews, including being able to understand and discuss technical capability and technology solutions.
- Ability to perform gap analysis, detailing the current state and determining capability needs to reach the future/intended state.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to capture needs across the technical, process and resource domains.
- Ability to prepare reports including the presentation of findings and proposed solutions.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.